If you’re an ICMA member
How You Can Get Involved
There are many ways you can get involved with the Life, Well Run campaign.
1. Put your community on the map!
The best way to tell the value of professional management is to showcase successful projects in professionally managed communities.
The map on our homepage features professional managers have initiated and spearheaded to improve the lives of their residents.
Put your community on the map. Answer this question: What have you done in your community that makes you most proud?
Send your story to Amy Mayers at email@example.com.
2. Run Life, Well Run ads in magazines where they will be seen by the campaign’s target audiences, or air them on the radio.
Contact Catherine Smith (LifeWellRun@icma.org) for print and online ad templates you can customize for your community.
You can also use the campaign’s customizable radio spot.
3. Show Life, Well Run videos on your local cable station.
The campaign has a number of high-quality LWR videos that highlight the value of professional local government management. Contact Catherine Smith (LifeWellRun@icma.org) for files you can download or for a video template you can customize for your community.
4. Show your support for the campaign and help us expand our reach online and through social media.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Link your website to www.LifeWellRun.org.
- Forward Life, Well Run tweets and communiques to your network.
5. Donate to the Life, Well Run campaign.
Support Life, Well Run’s national campaign and the future of professional local government management with your donation.
6. Take advantage of Life, Well Run resources:
- LWR Logo and Brand Guidelines
- Campaign messaging; templates for social media, blogs, op eds, radio spots, and print and digital ads; and materials for target audiences
- Webinar: Bringing the Life, Well Run campaign to Your Community
- Life, Well Run videos, including the original video revised with new footage
- Life, Well Run brochures and video templates (contact Catherine Smith at 202.289.4262 or LifeWellRun@icma.org)
- ICMAtv coverage of the Life, Well Run campaign
For more information on how to get involved with the Life, Well Run campaign, contact Ellen Foreman, campaign manager, at 202.962.3511 or LifeWellRun@icma.org.