The Life, Well Run student contest is back and even easier than last year. If you have a camera, or a phone, you’re in. Here’s how it works:
- First, you have to be a graduate or undergraduate college student.
- Second, through one or more photos show us how professional local government impacts your community in a positive way. Some ideas would include:
- A professional local government administrator, deputy administrator, or other professional staff in action
- A process that makes the community better
- A community leader who helps to promote efficient, effective, and ethical local government.
- Something that inspires you to work in local government
- Include a caption
- Send us your photos and caption. Our panel of judges will select 12 winning photos (for our calendar) and 3 finalists who get to head to the ICMA Annual Conference in Kansas City for networking, professional development and bar-b-q.
1st prize = $1,400 travel stipend, free conference registration
2nd prize = $600 travel stipend, free conference registration
3rd prize = $300 travel stipend, free conference
Get all the details including how to enter.
Questions? Contact email@example.com